Need help in Torrance area

In need of a little help from moto family out west.  I'm in south Louisiana and shipped an item out that way (Torrance) for some work to be done. (I will try to avoid naming the company unless you contact me. I don't like talking negative about anyone because you never know their situation.) The owner called me upon completion with the information, gave me pricing options for return shipment and then I paid him.  He said it was being shipped out that day which was about 10 days ago (Monday, May 15). He did not call back with tracking info.  I have tried calling for several days with no answer or response. NOW, when calling, the phone message says "this phone cannot accept calls at this time". This is not a cheap part to replace and I'm in a jam.  Anyone willing to help me out and maybe go pass by and see if the guy is even around?  Or if you can pick up the part, I'll pay you to ship it back to me.  The owner sounds like an older man, mentioned he had retired from the automotive development industry. Anyway, if anyone is in that area and willing to help, please shoot me a text or give me a call.  985-966-3163 Charlie

I will be in Torrance on June 21-23. and will personally pay a visit on your problem if you need

1 hour ago, bigbob said:

I will be in Torrance on June 21-23. and will personally pay a visit on your problem if you need

Hmm since you'll be in my homeland, perhaps a nice visit to the Donks is in order.

Also you probably know this , but June 21st is the longest day of the year. Perfect for suffering

• Like 1

thanks, but I am not in the prime of strength, to take on such fun or suffering.  Nope, save the fun for Men ready n eager,

I am just an easy breezy trail rider now

100_1052.jpg

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 1

Just now, bigbob said:

I am just an easy breezy trail rider 

nothing wrong with that.

8 hours ago, bigbob said:

thanks, but I am not in the prime of strength, to take on such fun or suffering.  Nope, save the fun for Men ready n eager,

I am just an easy breezy trail rider now

100_1052.jpg

How about if we do only the flows stuff?

I really appreciate the willingness to help me out but I received my parts last night about 8:30.  Crazy, because It was almost 2 weeks ago when I was told it shipped and the package had a UPS red label express delivery on it.  That had to cost a nice penny coming from Cali to south Louisiana.  I commend them for righting the wrong and I'm happy I didn't go bat $h1t crazy blasting this guy all over the web.  

Great to know that no matter where you are, moto family is always willing to help out.  Keep riding!

Thanks!

• Like 4

chazmx - glad it worked out.

To the Donkey Lords:   I've seen your flowy trails. I slid down some of them on my ass. 

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, bigbob said:

chazmx - glad it worked out.

To the Donkey Lords:   I've seen your flowy trails. I slid down some of them on my ass. 

I wasn't part of the Barstow ride. We could also do Snowy in Gorman . It's a easy flowy ride

• Like 1

some day I will find myself and there will be a ride

• Like 1