Jump to content

Frame Up Built Eric Gorr 295 for Woods for Sale

Recommended Posts

Can't believe your getting rid of it for a 4stroke,shame shame.and willing to drink the orange kool-aid.maybe I should buy it and sell it back to u after u realize what a mistake u made.tru blue.cheers

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, highmarker said:

nice looking bike, was it not what you expected?

I honestly have been waffling on keeping it, but really want to give one of the new FX350s a try, and then probably get one of the Husky FI 300s when they come out in 2019.   I have a Husaberg 570 dedicated for supermoto riding, and cant justify having 2 dirt bikes and that. 

12 minutes ago, HeavyRotation said:


Yeah, pump gas or gtfo.

Ride it, and it may change your mind. ;)  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mudmixer said:

Can't believe your getting rid of it for a 4stroke,shame shame.and willing to drink the orange kool-aid.maybe I should buy it and sell it back to u after u realize what a mistake u made.tru blue.cheers

Haha!  Trust me, the decision wasn't made without some thought.  This bike is light, suspension is dialed in, it lugs like a 3 stroke in the tight single and will dust any 2017 300 by bus lengths in a drag race.   I was hoping to directly replace it with a Husqvarna 300 FI, but they are delayed a year for the states.  Figured it would be a good opportunity to give one of the newest generation 4 strokes a try in the mean time, as they have been getting rave reviews for offroad use.

Edited by pentaxis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ride it, and it may change your mind.  

I know Tiger Tanker is considering selling his 350, if you're a bigger guy a lot of the reports are it rides more like a 250 with more top end, doesn't really torque very hard. As for race gas compression, it goes against everything I learned growing up on the sand to want a high compression bike in the woods. That's a really nice yz though.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HeavyRotation said:


I know Tiger Tanker is considering selling his 350, if you're a bigger guy a lot of the reports are it rides more like a 250 with more top end, doesn't really torque very hard. As for race gas compression, it goes against everything I learned growing up on the sand to want a high compression bike in the woods. That's a really nice yz though.

My 350 has only been used to ride to church...

then fall off the steeple...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

My 350 has only been used to ride to church...

then fall off the steeple...

You can never sell the 350. That's the bike you met "Brian" on

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2017 at 8:31 PM, TigerTanker said:

My 350 has only been used to ride to church...

then fall off the steeple...

Are you interested in a possible trade?   Where are you located?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pentaxis said:

Are you interested in a possible trade?   Where are you located?

 

No, but thanks. I am going to sell my 350, and go to just 2 bikes. Keeping track of 3 is too much! Plus, they hate each other and fight in the garage like crazy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha. Makes sense!  Had 3 but sold a third due to said fighting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI, bike is gone.  Ended up trading it for an Aprilia SXV 550.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×