Frame Up Built Eric Gorr 295 for Woods for Sale

Can't believe your getting rid of it for a 4stroke,shame shame.and willing to drink the orange kool-aid.maybe I should buy it and sell it back to u after u realize what a mistake u made.tru blue.cheers

• Like 2

11 hours ago, highmarker said:

nice looking bike, was it not what you expected?

I honestly have been waffling on keeping it, but really want to give one of the new FX350s a try, and then probably get one of the Husky FI 300s when they come out in 2019.   I have a Husaberg 570 dedicated for supermoto riding, and cant justify having 2 dirt bikes and that. 

12 minutes ago, HeavyRotation said:

Yeah, pump gas or gtfo.

Ride it, and it may change your mind. ;)  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mudmixer said:

Can't believe your getting rid of it for a 4stroke,shame shame.and willing to drink the orange kool-aid.maybe I should buy it and sell it back to u after u realize what a mistake u made.tru blue.cheers

Haha!  Trust me, the decision wasn't made without some thought.  This bike is light, suspension is dialed in, it lugs like a 3 stroke in the tight single and will dust any 2017 300 by bus lengths in a drag race.   I was hoping to directly replace it with a Husqvarna 300 FI, but they are delayed a year for the states.  Figured it would be a good opportunity to give one of the newest generation 4 strokes a try in the mean time, as they have been getting rave reviews for offroad use.

Edited by pentaxis

Ride it, and it may change your mind.  

I know Tiger Tanker is considering selling his 350, if you're a bigger guy a lot of the reports are it rides more like a 250 with more top end, doesn't really torque very hard. As for race gas compression, it goes against everything I learned growing up on the sand to want a high compression bike in the woods. That's a really nice yz though.
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, HeavyRotation said:

I know Tiger Tanker is considering selling his 350, if you're a bigger guy a lot of the reports are it rides more like a 250 with more top end, doesn't really torque very hard. As for race gas compression, it goes against everything I learned growing up on the sand to want a high compression bike in the woods. That's a really nice yz though.

My 350 has only been used to ride to church...

then fall off the steeple...

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

You can never sell the 350. That's the bike you met "Brian" on

• Like 1

On 5/26/2017 at 8:31 PM, TigerTanker said:

Are you interested in a possible trade?   Where are you located?

4 minutes ago, pentaxis said:

Are you interested in a possible trade?   Where are you located?

No, but thanks. I am going to sell my 350, and go to just 2 bikes. Keeping track of 3 is too much! Plus, they hate each other and fight in the garage like crazy. 

• Like 1

Haha. Makes sense!  Had 3 but sold a third due to said fighting.

FYI, bike is gone.  Ended up trading it for an Aprilia SXV 550.  

• Like 1