So I just bought a nights clutch setup for my 2006 cr125 and I followed the instructions for proper install and it does disengage and engages my clutch properly but I'm wondering if anybody else has had experience with this...when I pull in the clutch fast down by what I believe is the slave cylinder is making a "squirting noise" I can't find anywhere it's leaking but every time I pull it in I can hear it...if I pull it slowly I can't hear it. So is it possible there is air inside that I'm hearing? I'm concerned that I'm not getting full possible performance out of the hydraulic clutch. Thanks!

Remove the gold cap to see if there is any fluid present on top of the slave piston, If nothing is visable its trapped air that can be bled out just by pulling the rod in and out if the slave is held horizontal and not attached to the bike and the master cylinder top removed. Even just tapping the clutch lever a few MMs will bring the air out if the slave is held horizontal.

• Like 1

I have the same issue . 04 cr125 can’t get the clutch to disengage . I am going to try to bled again from the post above . Any tips or fix ?