300fx or 300te?

What exactly is the difference between the 300fx and the 300te? Is it just that the 300te comes with a head light or what? Which would be a easier riding trail bike for fun not racing?

TE is the easier bike. The FX is a more race orennted ride. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 1 lunger said:

TE is the easier bike. The FX is a more race orennted ride. 

This ^

TE300 is enduro/trail model which is what you're after.

TX300 is the 2t off road closed course race bike. Great bike for stuff like J Day races where you're ripping through the woods and then you're clearing table tops or if you ride both MX and trails.

The FX is the four stroke off road closed course race bike line.

How are the husqavarna 300te and the KTM 300 XC-w different? Are they basically the same bike just different color or do they feel and ride differently?

On 5/27/2017 at 6:17 PM, SonsRexspensive said:

How are the husqavarna 300te and the KTM 300 XC-w different? Are they basically the same bike just different color or do they feel and ride differently?

They're basically the same bike. Biggest difference is the husky has linkage rear suspension and the ktm has the PDS rear. Husky has a polymer subframe, ktm has a steel subframe. I haven't had a chance to ride the husky so I can't comment on them riding the same however, I imagine they're extremely similar except at high speeds over rough terrain. The husky's linkage rear is better for high speed whoops and other fast rough terrain. The PDS is a love hate thing. Some people LOVE it at slower speeds, other people just hate the PDS.