Turn signal voltage

So I'm installing turn signals on my supermoto and the turn signals work but they aren't bright and don't flash. When the signals are off, the middle wire is at 13 volts (referring to the wiring diagram picture). It if I were to turn the left lights on the voltage drops to about 5.7 in the middle and now the left only has 5.7 volts. And they don't flash at all even though they are correctly hooked up to a 2 prong led flash relay. 

IMG_1743.PNG

12 hours ago, William1 said:

That low a voltage means the battery is insufficient. What batttery (volt and amps/Hr), how many watts (volts and amps) are the bulbs?

The battery is 12v 6ah and is perfectly fine when I run the multimeter across it says 13.8 v, and the turn signals are 12v also but are led so low amps. And yes I do have a led flasher relay. 

6 hours ago, William1 said:

Remove (jumper) the relay, confirm the LEDs come on (steady light of course). Is it possible the relay is installed reversed or defective?

When I remove the relay the lights come on bright. I think it's the relay, I'll Oder another one and install it then update you. Thx.

15 hours ago, William1 said:

Remove (jumper) the relay, confirm the LEDs come on (steady light of course). Is it possible the relay is installed reversed or defective?

So I went into the flash relays motherboard and did some soldering and got it to work. Though it works, it's still a little dim for daytime. I'm just going to put resistors in parallel in hopes to make the lights a little brighter.