Looking to purchase aftermarket parts for a 2013 klx 250s. None of the parts websites sell parts specific to this bike. Does anyone know what parts are compatible? Looking for wheels, tires, fork sleeves, ect.

There are probably others out there, but Rocky Mountain atv has a "See all parts that fit your machine" line that you can fill out on their home page. Most of the parts displayed will be aftermarket.

There is plenty available. What specifically are you looking for? Tires you mention. - any dirt bike DOT tire will work

There are exhausts and other performance upgrades as well.

Not me, I'm not looking....LOL. I have just about everything except the bibg bore kit on my bike. I'm not a newb on bikes or the klx. You can see my website for upgrades. I was talking about plastics, fork sleves, etc, and that the klx is the leat popular out of the dual sport bikes. Plus they weren't in the US in 08, and since 2014. 

http://www.werloc.net/kawasaki

Edited by Werloc

Keep in mind that since 2009 these bikes are pretty much the same. When I first got my 2012 new, I had to search parts for an 09, every one of them fit. I confess I have not done wheels though.