I have a 84 xr200 2 valve engine. I had the crank rebuilt also new crank bearings installed. I just finished bolting the engine on and magnedo is tight. My problem is it has a lot of Endplay is this normal for this engine or is something wrong. All parts are new so I'm confused on what my problem may be ?

Lee,

I have reread your question several times, still struggling with what you mean "end play". 

My experience with crankshafts is there will be an ever so slight amount of play going from right to left,

but there should not be any pulling up, so it's sound like more of a case fitment issue than a poorly rebuilt crank.

I think it would help if you post some photo's on the site and perhaps give a better description of what you mean

by "end play" and "tight magneto", perhaps collectively we can help you diagnose your problem. 

Michael 

Yes it's left to right, no up or down. It feels like too much left to right. I noticed it when putting it together and thought it would tighten up when everything vwas buttoned up. But still there. I went ahead and started the engine it's very quiet. No out of place noises. But I'm afraid future problems.But I did notice most of the older xr200 left side cases has a little arrow broke off or worn off behind the timing chain. Made me wonder if they all had it and that's why they all have the crank timing mark gone.

No timing mark on the cranks; the cam chain sprocket is indexed to the crank key way, the rotor has the timing marks.

Loose timing chains can carve a lot of aluminum from the case, usually not a problem but a sign of poor maintenance and probably time for a new timing chain.  

It's a arrow on the left case right in front of the crank bearing made into the case I just assumed it was for tdc without the magnedo being on. But anyway I have about 4 cases and all is either wore bad or gone. It could be from a loose chain not sure just old cases I picked up.