Smoked brand new Rekluse Clutch Core EXP 3.0

Well,

I ran the Indiana X Factor GNCC last weekend in terrible conditions, mud, etc.  Ran one lap and smoked my brand new rekluse clutch.

Does rekluse have a warranty on their clutches?  I literally rode it once and raced it once.  I'm really hoping they have a guarantee or something.

Thanks

The dealer that installed it for me did not tell me about breaking it in or having to reset it.  Please let me know of what i have to do ?  Do you know of a warranty on rekluse products?

Call rekluse. They have pretty good CS.
There are two ways I could see that you took out the clutch, one rode a gear too high so it was slipping a lot, two it had too much gap and didn't lock up. If it's too much gap it might just need reset.

24 minutes ago, gdoug219 said:

The dealer that installed it for me did not tell me about breaking it in or having to reset it.  Please let me know of what i have to do ?  Do you know of a warranty on rekluse products?

Dealer shouldn't be installing these clutches of that is the case.. Yes, you have to break them in and then check install gap again. I would be calling Rekluse for clarity, then going back to the dealer for THEM to fix it... This is not a you/Rekluse problem, it's a dealer problem... 

I agree, it sounds like it wasn't installed properly. You have to let the disc soak in oil and you can't  dial it inwithout riding bike up to operating temp and spending some time with it. Rekluse has great customer service and I bet will take care of you even if the shop won't.