TTR Linkage Removal

Hi all, I have an '07 TTR 125 that squeaks when compressing rear suspension (not when rolling, just when sitting on it). Been reading around that it is most likely bushings in linkage, so I am going to tear it apart to add some grease. However, there seem to be no videos of anyone doing something similar to a TTR, so I feel a bit lost (don't want to break anything lol). How exactly should I go about digging into the linkage? I have the bike elevated off the ground, should I start by removing linkage bolts or do I have to take swingarm or rear shock out first? I hate flying blind so any wisdom would help. Thanks!

would be a great time to regrease all the bearings. swingarm, wheels, linkage, steering head. can start by removing the wheels, clean and grease them. then the swingarm and clean/grease that, followed by the linkage and steering head. also great time to  have the owners manual handy as it goes through it all well. not sure where to find an online copy. i always purchase one for any bike i buy or work on that doesnt have one.