June 16-18 Mattawa Ride/Tool Concert

Be there. 

Mattawa canyons, sand, swimming, double track, secret single track, drinking, jet ski, bon fires, BBQ, green dots and....

Hooker with a penis!

tickets sold out in 30 minutes. Scalp fest.  I saw Puscifer last winter and it was awesome. 

Getting my buddies out there and thinking this should be an annual party. June is good, before the mountains open up. 

SHEESH tiger........that's a BAND, eh?  I thought to myself......man that guy is into weird kinky shit.:jawdrop::lol:

Joe

Same weekend as the silver mt xc. I should do it since it's my birthday the next week but that darn redhead keeps asking about the summer with dad and I just melt. I hope they still make bikes in 2030.
  • Like 1

Just now, Wonderspoon said:

Same weekend as the silver mt xc. I should do it since it's my birthday the next week but that darn redhead keeps asking about the summer with dad and I just melt. I hope they still make bikes in 2030.

In case they don't, buy a new one now and put it away in storage. Fog the cylinder and stuff. 

In case they don't, buy a new one now and put it away in storage. Fog the cylinder and stuff. 

I have a XR. It should outlive modern civilization.
  • Like 2

Mattawa for us should be a burning man experience. Music, food, bikes, mayhem....

cut the excuses, tell the family your working, tell the boss your dead, call up the cops and confess.....

The above video was from a 3 day mattawa binge last year.

burning man, dirt bikes....?

BURNING BIKE FESTIVAL

18 and older, no women unless they are dirt bike riders, no rap music, no country, no hip hop, no soul, no jazz...

bring your two wheels, boat, jet ski, booze, legal weed, rock and roll, blues, Bon fire and lots of gasoline.  We're gonna burn the &%$#@!er down!

18 hours ago, TigerTanker said:

18 and older, no women unless they are dirt bike riders, no rap music, no country, no hip hop, no soul, no jazz...

bring your two wheels, boat, jet ski, booze, legal weed, rock and roll, blues, Bon fire and lots of gasoline.  We're gonna burn the &%$#@!er down!

So much wrong with this post...  :ride: 

How bout a 27 mile rock garden ride to Quilomene Bay and listen to the concert across the river!! Lights are recommended for return trip

• Like 3