Remove Stock Linkage Arm (Dog Bone) from rear shock Linkage

I want to make sure that i'm turning the bolt the correct direction (Counter Clock Wise) to loosen it and be able to remove it. The reason I ask, is i have tried a few times and that sucker is on there TIGHT! So before I go any further, just want to make sure that I am in fact supposed to go counter clock wise to remove this bolt? My assumption is a lot of lock tight on it.

Image.png

3 hours ago, Monk said:

Counterclockwise is correct 

Thanks. And it is supposed to come off correct? I have given it more muscle, then tried a Cordless Impact Driver/Drill and then thing is not budging at all.

3 hours ago, Dustin Mobley said:

I want to make sure that i'm turning the bolt the correct direction (Counter Clock Wise) to loosen it and be able to remove it. The reason I ask, is i have tried a few times and that sucker is on there TIGHT! So before I go any further, just want to make sure that I am in fact supposed to go counter clock wise to remove this bolt? My assumption is a lot of lock tight on it.

Image.png

Should I add some heat and see what happens?

2 hours ago, tzr2503xv said:

Soak in pb or wd select the right socket with 30inch breaker bar

Either the 1/2" breaker bar (Local Home Depot only had 15") or the WD or combination of both worked like magic. Thanks I appreciate it. I sometimes get tunnel vision, especially when you watch these you tube videos and everything just comes off with no problem at all.

Try some heat to break the thread lock