Bel-Ray Moto Chill Compatability

Hey everyone. Decided recently to try out Bel-Ray's Thumper synthetic for my next oil change and realized I should probably get some coolant at the same time. I ordered some of their "Moto Chill Racing Coolant" without too much thought. Has anyone had experience with this particular coolant? I keep hearing the bike requires a phosphate free coolant which this has no indication of, only that it is a silicate free propylene glycol mixture safe for magnesium and aluminium components. Any help much appreciated! 

my opinion having grown up with a father that was into racing and managed a speedway .. i saw all these aholes with their crap products coming up and 'testing' them at the track ect .. its all snake oil .. alot of them like belray and amsoil actually had products that damaged engines at first, but they altered them and came back .. the big goal? sell you a quart of oil for 20 bucks ... anyway thats my opinion ... i say get you some suzuki coolant and live happily ever after, its the 'right' stuff ..

Propylene glycol coolants are ok but you need to flush the old original ethylene glycol coolant out several times with deionized or distilled water before adding as the two are not compatible.Many times it's just easier to stick with the oem stuff so as to avoid confusion.

Thanks for the responses everyone. Sounds like I'll just stick with OEM for ease and see if i can sell or use the Bel-Ray elsewhere. Cheers.