Tomac!

If I were Tomac I would be pushing management for new mechanic.  He only has one tool in his tool box, a diagonal cutting plier coated with brake fluid..

And they didn't even take the bike off the stand for him after they cut it.  Too busy putting his only tool back in the box for safe keeping..

• Like 9

I'm seeing a market for a quick release front brake.  Flip a lever and the pressure in the line is reduced or gone.  Much like what is used for side pull mtn bike rim brakes. Even if there is only one customer.

Next product is a Crecent wrench with laser guide to straighten bent discs.  8-)

I have to wonder if the team picked up a disc brake sponsor.  Company ZXY will pay us $X,000 to use their pads and rotors...

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 1

Dont forget - Villopoto's bike wouldn't work properly in Europe, and then it somehow stalls on the starting line as soon as the gate drops, under wide open throttle and a clutch drop???   He spent forever and a day kicking it afterwards too.    

Kawi might need to think a bit about some things.

Seems like they Kant Take Much, need Kicked Till Monday, and any other sorts of other issues....

Edited by DethWshBkr_
  • Like 2

I agree with all of you. So many green bikes broke this weekend that I lost count.. one right after the other.. that braking system needs to go

I can't imagine how bad the blue bikes would be getting bashed on here if there had been as many of them to have mechanicals as Team Green did. It would be over and beyond brutal. Admittedly, I was somewhat surprised to see Team Green bikes failing at the rate they did at Glen Helen.

• Like 2

The yzf 250 06 , hated that bike , didn't turn , had a recall on valves, jetting was a nightmare, getting to carb impossible , tall , engine I did like , nightmare to start however , resale value was as bad as my rmz2but it cost a grand more, no reason really

• Like 1

On 5/29/2017 at 5:37 PM, ron_m said:

I can't imagine how bad the blue bikes would be getting bashed on here if there had been as many of them to have mechanicals as Team Green did. It would be over and beyond brutal. Admittedly, I was somewhat surprised to see Team Green bikes failing at the rate they did at Glen Helen.

I think there were more green mechanicals than there were blue entries so that'd be hard to do!

• Like 4