Davalos

Davalos has always had good speed and talent. And that is why I rag on these kind of people that wanna sit in the kids class all day.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, mog said:

He's 7 points behind Webb .....

Webb is injured, like Muskrat.  Actually not like Muskrat because Muskrat just went 1-1 on a very rough track.    

44 minutes ago, mog said:

What's wrong with Webb ? He got 5th in the 1st race

Sent from my XT1650 using ThumperTalk mobile app

Well Muskrat went 1-1 with an injury so Webb must be injured worse than Muskrat.

Davalos has always been fast, just lazy.

Its a pro class, its not a kids class. Nobody on a 450 would be winning on a 250 right now. Maybe Webb. 

Webb isn't hurt. 

Edited by GBowman
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, mog said:

What's wrong with Webb ? He got 5th in the 1st race

Sent from my XT1650 using ThumperTalk mobile app

Webb Can't live up to the hype. Yamaha went all in with this kid and rolled snake eyes.

12 minutes ago, GBowman said:

Its a pro class, its not a kids class. Nobody on a 450 would be winning on a 250 right now. Maybe Webb. 

Webb isn't hurt. 

Dude. What. Tomac, Baggett, Anderson, and Marvin would destroy they class. Webb would too actually 

30 minutes ago, RMZ819 said:

Webb Can't live up to the hype. Yamaha went all in with this kid and rolled snake eyes.

How so?  Rookie in class, struggling to set up a big bike, 8th in points with at least 3-4 motos with zero points, still within site of 5th by season's end.  How is that snake eyes for a rookie?  The only people that hyped him up were in this forum.  I said 5-7th in the standings at the beginning of the season would be a good rookie year for him in this class being that he wasn't going to beat out Tomac, Anderson, or Marvin in the first year and then you have Baggett finally doing well after his 3rd year in the class.  I don't see him finishing up in 5th, but 6-7th are easily within sight.  I think he's been pretty solid, but has been very inconsistent at times as well.  The 1st moto crash in the first turn 2 weeks ago left a lot of points on the table that were lost for both motos. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GBowman said:

He doesn't know how to setup a bike. 

Time to call Jake Wiemer to sort out the bike?

Or sort out the 2018 Yammie.

Edited by Kev_XR

4 hours ago, GBowman said:

Webb isn't hurt. 

Thank you. I was thinking this move has given him a shot in the arm, a boost. I think this is the kick in the ... he needed.  And it is good to see him building. 

4 hours ago, GoRide2 said:

Dude. What. Tomac, Baggett, Anderson, and Marvin would destroy they class. Webb would too actually 

Anderson never even podiumed outdoors on a 250. Bagget maybe. Tomac, no, he would throw it away now. Marvin never beat anyone in that class now. 

250 is a different bike. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jz125 said:

Thank you. I was thinking this move has given him a shot in the arm, a boost. I think this is the kick in the ... he needed.  And it is good to see him building. 

I hope it does. Everyone always asks, why does Davalos get rides? because he has the talent and someone is hoiping to bring it out. 

Edited by GBowman
  • Like 3

On 5/27/2017 at 6:51 PM, Cigaro said:

Davalos has always had good speed and talent. And that is why I rag on these kind of people that wanna sit in the kids class all day.

Perhaps he just prefers the 250 class.

In fact I often wonder how many would flock to a 125 2t class if it was an option.. as they are just so fun to ride quickly...or perhaps a truly open class...so they could ride whatever they prefer....

Me and the ol XR650 would be at the next national.....LOL.....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GBowman said:

I hope it does. Everyone always asks, why does Davalos get rides? because he has the talent and someone is hoiping to bring it out. 

The big bike is like a new challenge for him and I very much agree with you, it gave his riding some life

Edited by jz125