Thanks for the ride Bill

Got the ds out today today to ride to Belfair for lunch, ended up 50mi in the (now dusty) trails. Checked out some of the new jeep trail, new signs say jeeps only no other users. That sucks, we cut through those all the time. Instead of Road Apple rd and trail I'm calling it Reiter Apple LOL.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, highmarker said:

Got the ds out today today to ride to Belfair for lunch, ended up 50mi in the (now dusty) trails. Checked out some of the new jeep trail, new signs say jeeps only no other users. That sucks, we cut through those all the time. Instead of Road Apple rd and trail I'm calling it Reiter Apple LOL.

Dirt Bikes aren't vehicles. :prof:

Chased a bear down a trail last year. Then i realized what i was doing so i stopped and turned around.

Not to high jack this thread but since bikes are not allowed on  jeep trails now how about they stay off the two track trails. They were on the Tahuya river trail again friday. I thought the entrance was to be blocked?

9 minutes ago, GreenMT_Rider said:

Chased a bear down a trail last year. Then i realized what i was doing so i stopped and turned around.

Not to high jack this thread but since bikes are not allowed on  jeep trails now how about they stay off the two track trails. They were on the Tahuya river trail again friday. I thought the entrance was to be blocked?

NO........Please.......not another REITER ! 🤦

Joe

28 minutes ago, trailmeisterjoe said:

NO........Please.......not another REITER ! 🤦

Joe

44 minutes ago, GreenMT_Rider said:

Yep noticed that, 2 trails down to the bridge are roads now.

On 5/29/2017 at 8:58 PM, GreenMT_Rider said:

So i rode tahuya today and was on tahuya river trail connecting and saw this off the side, about 1/3rd mile in for elphandahl road.  Definitely a broken mirror off a street 4x4 vehicle :foul:

Joe

IMG_0232.JPG

IMG_0233.JPG