Dungey retirement remorse?

I know he's not upset.   I know the guy is probably enjoying it right now, but I gotta wonder if he kind of wishes he had run outdoors this year.  

I betcha we'd see a red #5 right now.  

Again.

• Like 1

I highly doubt he regrets it in any way. He wants to see his boy Musquin win, and he probably will... 

• Like 1

Tomac's front brake locks up... Awe damn!

#48, Christian Craig bounces over a jump using his body sans bike... Right choice.

I hope Craig is OK.

Dungey was having a hard time getting psyched up to race, that can be very dangerous in a dangerous sport.

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, DethWshBkr_ said:

I know he's not upset.   I know the guy is probably enjoying it right now, but I gotta wonder if he kind of wishes he had run outdoors this year.  

Again.

If Dungey would of raced he would be Champ again.  Dungey was the king of knowing when to say when on the bike racing and when it was time to call it a career.

• Like 2

RD has many more races left in him, the problem is that his "wife" doesn't and he had to make a choice, her or racing. Ten years from now when he is divorced (statistically speaking), he will regret his decision and wonder "what if" for the rest of his life.

Either way, it was his decision to make and as a fan, I may not like it but I do respect it.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, NYMXer said:

RD has many more races left in him, the problem is that his "wife" doesn't and he had to make a choice, her or racing. Ten years from now when he is divorced (statistically speaking), he will regret his decision and wonder "what if" for the rest of his life.

Either way, it was his decision to make and as a fan, I may not like it but I do respect it.

Ok, so your second attempt at fishing is even weaker than your first attempt so it's time for some schooling.  Meet here at 3 o'clock sharp and we'll begin class.

Edited by BBA
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, NYMXer said:

You and Cooksey sound like serious &%$#@!ing Jack Asses when you say this shit.  Dungey and his wife don't at all seem like the type to likely end up divorced, he's far from your average pro...  But whatever.... 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

You and Cooksey sound like serious &%$#@!ing Jack Asses when you say this shit.  Dungey and his wife don't at all seem like the type to likely end up divorced, he's far from your average pro...  But whatever.... 

Cooksey is what you say he is.  

A hack!

Edited by RMZ819
  • Like 2

Dungey needs to come out for the series now to help Marv win the title!

38 minutes ago, EF5 said:

Dungey needs to come out for the series now to help Marv win the title!

Would be hilarious if he went out there and intentionally got in Tomacs way...  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Would be hilarious if he went out there and intentionally got in Tomacs way...  

I dont think ET would have a problem with moving him over, ET likes racing hard and doesnt really mind mixing it up with someone who is wanting the same. But we know RD doesnt like close hard racing or any contact because of the unpredictability and increased chance of injury.

11 hours ago, DethWshBkr_ said:

Again.

He got hurt last year so I dont think he is having second thoughts about not being out there now. Besides enjoying retirement I would bet the only thing on his mind is how to make $ when in probably a couple years he decides he wants to get involved in the sport again. KTM in some way will probably be his ticket for income for a long time though.

Edited by TDW

Again.

If he does ever have a twinge of regret, which I doubt, he soothes it between By looking over at a wall full of championship trophies, feeling no aches from multiple injuries, and seeing a beautiful woman in his life that loves him for more than his racing achievements.
  • Like 13

13 minutes ago, TDW said:

I dont think ET would have a problem with moving him over, ET likes racing hard and doesnt really mind mixing it up with someone who is wanting the same. But we know RD doesnt like close hard racing or any contact because of the unpredictability and increased chance of injury.

I just mean if Dunge wasn't going for the championship he could really cause ET some issues, and after what ET did to him in Vegas he couldn't say shit about it even if Dunge waited for him to come around and lap him. 

OH WAIT, yes he could, because he and Kawi are the biggest hypocrites in pro racing!   

It'll never happen, but it would be funny!

2 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I just mean if Dunge wasn't going for the championship he could really cause ET some issues, and after what ET did to him in Vegas he couldn't say shit about it even if Dunge waited for him to come around and lap him. 

OH WAIT, yes he could, because he and Kawi are the biggest hypocrites in pro racing!   

Kaw probably learned a little about how to "team race" from KTM lately, so Grant would probably be doing some manual work for ET if needed.:lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wes513v said:

If he does ever have a twinge of regret, which I doubt, he soothes it between By looking over at**his wallet** a wall full of championship trophies, feeling no aches from multiple injuries, and seeing a beautiful woman in his life that loves him for**his wallet** more than his racing achievements.

Had to fix it a little bit!:thumbsup::lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BBA said:

Ok, so your second attempt at fishing is even weaker than your first attempt so it's time for some schooling.  Meet here at 3 o'clock sharp and we'll begin class.

Tomac scared Dungey's boys right off.  Nothing left but a smooth crotch area.  Wife will probably divorce him because of it, but I respect his decision.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Obviously Kawi decided to do what they know KTM would do.  Fight fire with fire, that sort of thing.

There is nothing wrong with retiring with a #1 plate, especially when you've had more than one. 

He should enjoy his time with his family, and race only where and when he feels like it now.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, NYMXer said:

RD can ride faster backwards and blindfolded that any of us here on our best day on the track.  You quoted "Wife"??...WTF??  Why would you disrespect him and his family with the asinine comment above?

• Like 6