Ferrandis

Yeah. He just murdered the field. He's faster than that class 

• Like 1

He needs to get consistent, but yeah he is very fast.  I kept thinking Osborne was going to reel him in, but every lap he seemed to put more distance on him until the gap was ridiculous.

• Like 3

Yeah - Ferrandis is the real deal.  He adapted to Supercross pretty quickly and was able to pull away from Osborne yesterday.  Dude has speed for sure.  I hope he continues to do well.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GoRide2 said:

Yeah. He just murdered the field. He's faster than that class 

I knew he would get at least one win this season but don't get ahead of yourself. He was faster than the class that 2nd moto

• Like 1

I knew he would get at least one win this season but don't get ahead of yourself. He was faster than the class that 2nd moto

He's French, that's all GoRide needs to go all teenage girl on us. He loves him some Frenchie.
  • Like 5

34 minutes ago, wes513v said:

He's French, that's all GoRide needs to go all teenage girl on us. He loves him some Frenchie.

Can you imagine how hard he'd be swinging from JMB's sac if this were 1991?

• Like 2

Now if he could learn English so we could understand more than 1 word in 10 in his post race interviews he's be golden.  The looks on the moto girls faces as he was being interviewed were priceless, they had their usual smiles with a confused look. :lol:

And yeah, the guy is VERY fast, he was impressing me towards the end in SX.

• Like 2

He did great.  

After watching RV ride some of those GP tracks, I have more respect for the GP riders, those tracks look tough and Glen Helen looked brutal.  Good fit.  He has been moving to the front in SX and is someone to watch.  Hangtown was a bust after he swapped and slammed.

• Like 3