Tusk dual sport kit... Horn doesn't work

Not sure what's going on here, and why the horn isn't working. 

Bike is a 2012. Currently I have my tail light hard wired (not using the tusk Enduro harness) into the existing harness. Have the Enduro wiring harness and control switch wired for front headlight to work, high and low beam. My state doesn't require blinkers, so none of that stuff is connected. Harness is connected to the battery, but the horn isn't working. If I connect it straight to the battery it works, but I don't think it's getting power through the switch when connected. Clearly I'm missing something, and I've ran through all of the tusk videos a hundred times. Most of it doesn't apply to me since it's just connecting blinkers and junk. 

Any ideas?

Make sure to check the basics. Check that the switch is getting power sufficient voltage and that there isn't a resistance somewhere between the battery and the switch causing a voltage drop. Check that you are seeing voltage from the horn switch when you press the button. Check continuity of the ground wire from the horn. Check horn polarity. I had an issue with my Tusk horn when the place I was pulling power from had less than 12 volts. It was would not actuate the horn when I pressed the button. Rewiring to pull power from the battery through a relay resolved my issue.