What dirtbike would be right for me?

I have ridden dirtbikes for the past 7 years or so. I am 14 years old and weight a bit south of 140 pounds. I am 5'9 ish and am looking for a new bike. I recently got off a 150crf and thought that it really did not have enough power for me. I was looking at the 2018 Ktm 125sx, but a friend of mine told me to get a yz-f 250. I consider myself a good rider and rode my 150f hard, and I mean HARD. I don't know whether or not to get a 2 stroke or not or a 4 stroke. If I get a 2 stroke, I could get a TM 144 or a 125sx or a yz 125. I don't think I could handle a yz250. If I get a 250 4t, it'll be between a Yamaha, KTM, Honda, and Kawasaki. Maintenance cost is very important to me and I need to know how much I will be pouring.

can fix a 4 and 2 stroke by myself

no thank you, the suspension on those things are bad.

Get a 125 ride for couple years then move up. 125s teach you a very good lesson in riding.  Momentum and clutch control.  Master a 125 then you're ready for bigger bike . Brand doesn't matter whatever is close to you and can Get parts for 

• Like 1

If you choose four stroke, Then the Honda crf 250x is a great bike. It is the trail version of the 250r. It's got a lot of power and a great all around bike.

• Like 1