Flasher relay location in 2017 models

Hi all.

First post here. :)

Bought a crf250l 2017 a few months ago (Thailand) and installed a DRC edge tail with rear LED blinkers.  The fronts are still stock (non LED), and now I would like to fix the fast blinking with a plug and play relay that a shop recommended.  However, for the life of me I cannot find the location where the relay needs to be plugged in.  Is it still somewhere around the horn?  Including the pics where I was searching below.  

IMG_6232.JPG

IMG_6233.JPG

IMG_6234.JPG

I would take a look close by the Batterie .

And the only LED Flasher Relais that i got here in Thailand over the Years comes from Koso . Works with any load at the same correct  speed . Good quality too .

Thanks!  I ended up emailing the company I bought the relay from and they told me where it was!  Thank you very much for the response and graphic!  I need to get a service manual or something 

On the 2017 CRF250L, the turn signal relay is located behind the rear brake fluid reservoir.  Remove the one bolt holding that in place, move it out of the way and you can fish it out from there.  There is a rubber boot on the OEM relay that is hooked onto the frame. Slide up to remove the relay from the frame.  In the second picture, you can see the U shaped bracket that the OEM related was attached to.

IMG_8476.JPG

IMG_8477.JPG

• Like 2

Thanks for all the inputs since I first posted.  Confirmed as per Skinny Bob that it's behind the rear brake reservoir. 

Cheers!  

• Like 1