crank movement???

hey all, i have a 2006 yz250 which i have about 5-6 hours ago i replaced with an oversized vertex piston, to about 1.1 over, cylinder was matched so meaning it has added a few extra cc's. the crank was only 40 hours old so i kept it in, i am now wondering what sort of movement would be in the crank now? i have the flywheel cover off and there is slight movement in it, is this normal?????? any advice would be much appreciated!!

You had up and down play in your flywheel you're saying?  If so this means crank bearings are getting whooped out. And will eventually cause seal to let air by causing leaner conditions.  So definitely recommend new crankbearings and seals. Crank may still be ok. Amazing what just new crank bearings and seals will do for a engine they gradually lose tolerance and performance you don't notice untill there's new. But up to you only my opinion 

No up and down play in bearings just a slight turning knock, what would be the tolerance for crank movement?? All crank bearings, seals were replaced just the crank and rod had 40 odd hours on it

The flywheel tight?  How much movement?  Man you'd hear that thing knock like crazy if was crank with just alitte play. Maybe just feels like play in that certain part of stroke.  If it rips and you don't hear anything then Idk lol it's hard to tell on other side on phone to

Yea it's was all put back together by mechanic,so all tight and right!!!  it is a 2 stroke and noisey as! Still plenty of power!! Just doing my head in thinking it could be the crank but it should get at least 100hours before even looking at it!! I run 40:1 95octane