YPL June 10th

A cleared a few climbs that were UNDOABLE for mortal man. I have been donkey trained so it was effort in the best way. May have sharted in the beginning or middle, not sure.

These climbs have not ever been completed in the dry conditions, ever!

This isn't a easy peasy ride like the MARCH, which has never been completed with sanity intact.

This will be a ride only finished by the elite, the top and possibly Bomadier. This ride is for only the technical climbers. Correct tire, gearing, strength, and most important confidence will be required.

These hills can be accomplished best on the pegs, almost mandatory. The less talented can crawl up like I did the first couple times.

We will also do the dirtbike hill by the creek. The same hill the boy extended, but could not make. This hill has never been climbed, EVER! It will most likely be climbed on the 10th, by me.

Everyone welcomed, most will be left with directions back to the truck. Their only reward, watching the suffering of the gods.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, The Anvil said:

A cleared a few climbs that were UNDOABLE for mortal man. I have been donkey trained so it was effort in the best way. May have sharted in the beginning or middle, not sure.

This isn't a easy peasy ride like the MARCH, which has never been completed with sanity intact.

This will be a ride only finished by the elite, the top and possibly Bomadier. This ride is for only the technical climbers. Correct tire, gearing, strength, and most important confidence will be required.

These hills can be accomplished best on the pegs, almost mandatory. The less talented can crawl up like I did the first couple times.

We will also do the dirtbike hill by the creek. The same hill the boy extended, but could not make. This hill has never been climbed, EVER! It will most likely be climbed on the 10th, by me.

Everyone welcomed, most will be left with directions back to the truck. Their only reward, watching the suffering of the gods.

holy crap you actually do have a god complex.:prof:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Anvil said:

There's only one hill there. The one by the creek. But the weather is the issue. ??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RAZR_ said:

holy crap you actually do have a god complex.:prof:

He tried to ride on water once......once

Ricks Attempt to Ride on Water.jpg

• Like 4

I'm pretty confident, these boys keep punishing me. For some reason I come back. I suffer too no end, the gods love it, and they give me bits and pieces of info to help/save me. The info I get I keep, and won't share, unless you earn it.

• Like 1

This ride is for the toughest mother fuggers around. Don't come unless you can handle the nastiest chit. We ain't waiting for chit.

• Like 1

It's here, come get it boys

The Anvil is gonna do some hammering.

Anvil and Jeff aka Scrotum this gonna get nasty!

I'm in no shape for this ride. But I might show up just to find the escape routes back to the truck. 

It's a toss up, punishment with the Anvil or take a small dose of punishment at Last Dog Standing, watch the pros make the impossible look easy and drink beer under an umbrella.

• Like 4

Temps won't be that bad, low 60's in the morning. 80's for most of the ride

Last Dog Standing, Come on Rick, its perfect for a big guy like you!! You can just carry your bike over the logs and tractor tires. If a manchild like me can do it.....

• Like 3