2017 KTM 450XC-F Battery and stalling

I just purchased a new 2017 KTM 450XC-F and really love the thing. I rode a buddy's 450 and knew it was the bike I was looking for. My 250 just wasn't doing it for me in the power department and I'm not fond of revving the bike to get what I need out of it. 

It starts fine, but it takes a couple of seconds for it to start up. Not a big deal for most, but I need it to start much quicker to be competitive for harescrambles. Looking up the battery, it doesn't tell me anything about turning amperage or anything of that sort. Curious to know if anyone has replaced the stock lithium battery to get something to be competitive off the line and what they found to be useful. 

Secondly, I really love the clutch on the bike. It's silky smooth, but once in a while the bike just flames out and it drives me nuts. I don't want to get a Rekluse, but I can't have it flaming out on me every 30min or so. Has anyone had issues like this and fixed it? I've heard the TPS may be something to look into, but don't want to start changing things drastically for a smaller issue. I prefer to get a good baseline of the bike and make tweaks here and there. 

Once it's warmed up it should start immediately, so I'm guessing you just got it, it won't be a problem. You'll also learn to clutch it right and it won't be a problem either. When I first started riding woods on my sxf I stalled here and there. Now I can ride all day and barely ever stall.

46 minutes ago, pomoco said:

Once it's warmed up it should start immediately, so I'm guessing you just got it, it won't be a problem. You'll also learn to clutch it right and it won't be a problem either. When I first started riding woods on my sxf I stalled here and there. Now I can ride all day and barely ever stall.

Doing a bit more searching it looks like the stock cranking amps on the OEM battery is 150. That seems a bit low to get the big 450 fired up in a hurry to be competitive off the line.