Sign in to follow this  

[DRZ400S] MAINTENANCE TRACKING CHART

Hey all! I have made a chart in google docs to help me keep track of maintenance on my DRZ. I have used service intervals straight from the manual, but you will need to edit the charts based on the current mileage of your ride. Keep in mind these intervals are based on the s/sm model. Happy trails everyone!

------------------------------------------------------

Google docs link (view and download)

------------------------------------------------------

Capture.PNG

Edited by Rebeljah
highlighted link
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HansLanda said:

2k mi oil changes? Little long, don't you think?

Is it? The manual says 4000mi with I thought was long so I cut it in half, what do you recommend?

16 hours ago, LoLoSama said:

looks much better than mine....lol
1496107033801.jpeg

Hey whatever works man! I just do better with organization when it's on a chart or computer.

30 minutes ago, bumtarder said:

I've always logged my maintenance on the pc using the MS Works spreadsheet template for vehicles for as long as I can remember.

I do the same with an excel file that I can filter based on the category, etc...  Also keep track of what I bought, when and from who, etc...  Comes in handy looking back over 9 years of ownership and 90K miles...  (just don't ever, ever look at the total spent... )

• Like 2

I always just use the miles clock for all my maintenance. Every 800 miles is oil. When I was riding a ton I would check valves, grease rear linkage, and change plug in the spring. Now it is maybe every 3 years for those things.....