Northwest Ohio riding spots

Hey guys looking for places I can take my 06crf450r out to ride. It's titled in my name and I can get a orv sticker if needed. Looking more legal then not. I ride it on the road now but don't like the risk. I don't have a truck personally but can borrow one for all day sessions. So I can go a few hours away if needed. Please help me out anywhere you can think of names and locations. Please and thank you 

I don't think there's much in Northwest Ohio.  I believe Maumee State Forest has a small, relatively flat trail loop.  Most of Ohio's trails are in the Southeast part of the state.  About 3 hours Southeast of you are Perry State Forest and Wayne national forest.  Or, you could go about the same distance North to Michigan where there are plenty of trails.  There may be tracks near you, but I don't know what they are.

I also don't have a truck.  I use a small folding trailer from Harbor Freight tools.  It gets the job done and folds up flat against the wall in my garage when not in use.

17 hours ago, Glssctybrian said:

Hey guys looking for places I can take my 06crf450r out to ride. It's titled in my name and I can get a orv sticker if needed. Looking more legal then not. I ride it on the road now but don't like the risk. I don't have a truck personally but can borrow one for all day sessions. So I can go a few hours away if needed. Please help me out anywhere you can think of names and locations. Please and thank you 

Go to the Perry thread you will get answers there

1 minute ago, 99klr250 said:

I don't think there's much in Northwest Ohio.  I believe Maumee State Forest has a small, relatively flat trail loop.  Most of Ohio's trails are in the Southeast part of the state.  About 3 hours Southeast of you are Perry State Forest and Wayne national forest.  Or, you could go about the same distance North to Michigan where there are plenty of trails.  There may be tracks near you, but I don't know what they are.

I also don't have a truck.  I use a small folding trailer from Harbor Freight tools.  It gets the job done and folds up flat against the wall in my garage when not in use.

We must have been typing at the same time LOL!!!