RM 85 quandry

My son has a 2009 rm 85 junior and I have been trying to find parts for the bike... Not to hard to do.. but all of the OEM drawings of the cylinder show a exhaust valve breather... and an opening for the bearing of the exhaust valve... cylinder 03B2, his is a 03 B3, it has no breather and the exhaust valve bearing access and cover is cast in the engine. I bought this used and slightly modded... so I don't know if the original cover is broken so they through on another... or if this cylinder doesn't require the breather... 

Anyone out there know if this was a design update? I'm confused due to not a single OEM drawing shows this cover design from 2006-now... 

20170529_205927.jpg

20170529_213324.jpg

We have a 2015 that we bought new so I know it hasn't been modified in any way. Our cylinder is the exact same as yours. The OEM parts schematic is not correct or current with regard to the cylinder and exhaust valve breather hose location. The breather hose is on the side of the cover, not the front like the schematic shows. In your second photo you can see a twisted piece of wire around a hose.  That is the location of the breather hose.  It's hard to see because the frame upright hides it.

Hope this helps.