random questions

When you take out the metal screen, is there a special gasket you need for that?

When you do the 3x3 hole in the top of your airbox, do you also run a larger filter or do any other mods to the sirbox? I have a 3x3 hole in the top, but am running a No-toil filter and the cross bar

From what I was told by the PO, he did the jet kit from dynojet, but removed it for the stock setup, as he said it felt mroe powerful. I did get the whole jet kit in the spare parts bin, Should I change anything out?  I do have a full Yoshi RS3 exhuast from what I was told from another thread on here.

By metal screen, you mean the screen in the intake? Leave that alone. There isn't any really benefit to removing it. Without it, the possibility exists for the bike to catch on fire in the event of a back fire.

Use a normal filter made for the bike.

The bike has to be running too lean if it has the stock jets with a pipe and 3x3 . You should re-install it.

The screen I was referring to is the hidden metal screen in the oil.

I will look into the carb at a later time. I do know a sprocket was changed. So not sure if that matters