Best Clutch Basket for RM250?

My 04' RM250 is starting to get a really notchy feeling clutch. I'm guessing that the stock clutch basket is starting to get notched out really bad.  I've looked around on Rocky Mountain and didn't see a lot of choices for aftermarket clutch baskets.  And while I'm in there, I guess I should probably replace the clutches also.

What's a good choice for an aftermarket clutch basket that won't cost me an arm and a leg?  And what about clutches...are the Tusk ones ok? I've heard they are just rebranded EBC clutches. 

Any info would be great.

My clutch was in rough shape on my 05 when I switched it out.  I went with Hinson everything, except for the pressure plate which they discontinued.  For that I did a Pro X.  And I put in EBC works fibers/plates.  Costly I know, but couldn't be happier with the performance and durability. 

15 hours ago, IQRaceworks said:

Are there any US distributors for the talon clutch baskets? Every place I find online that sells them is a European company.

That would be my guess, I didn't know Talon even made clutch components.  I've only heard of their hubs being available in the US

• 2 weeks later...

07RM250: PRO-X basket $212, Tusk Comp plates $59.99 and Tusk springs $5.99 from RM ATV/MC. Basket came with new bushings, kept stock pressure plate and hub (drilled oil holes). $279.97

Works and feels great, no slip. Springs stronger than stock, lever feels light. I am using the MSR AOF perch $29.99 from RM ATV/MC.

Edited by snb73