who's this guy?

#74 Taft in the 250 class. Whos this guy? For a rookie was impressed by his speed and confidence

22 minutes ago, lowmass said:

#74 Taft in the 250 class. Whos this guy? For a rookie was impressed by his speed and confidence

He was Forkners and Sextons competition in amateurs but just a tick slower.  He is real fast but has had injuries.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheWeez said:

It's Taft. #74 in the 250 class.

2 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

Yeah, I concur. That was Taft.....#74......in the 250 class. Definitely who that was.

yea but.....are you sure?

2 hours ago, GBowman said:

He was Forkners and Sextons competition in amateurs but just a tick slower.  He is real fast but has had injuries.  

Hes got game for sure. "Injuries"  what do ya know ? 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

Isn't Sexton injured now?

He has been Honda'd just like everyone else and currently is Canard's understudy. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lowmass said:

. "Injuries"  what do ya know ? 

He was going to go pro last year but got hurt and got hurt again in supercross. 

Edited by GBowman
  • Like 4

He is Fly Racings new hope!  He started SX good, but suffered a severe concussion while practicing.  If he can stay healthy, expect big things.  

• Like 1

Hmmm yea he does seem to have somthin.  Stayin healthy long enough to see it grow......always the thing 

11 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Has Forkner or Sexton had many injuries?

Sexton yes, hurt three times trying to go pro. Forkner has never really been hurt to bad. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Chris Cooksey said:

He got 13th at A1.

In a main?

53 minutes ago, lowmass said:

In a main?

He's talking about Taft, not Sexton.  Sexton sat out, Taft got 13th in the main.

46 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

He's talking about Taft, not Sexton.  Sexton sat out, Taft got 13th in the main.

I meant Taft

• Like 2

23 hours ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

He has been Honda'd just like everyone else and currently is Canard's understudy. 

That makes me very nervous.

6 hours ago, Havingfun said:

I thought he broke his femur first race back.. :thinking:

Can't Like that statement, though I think it is correct.

He has a lot of fans back in his home area.  Friends have been following him for years.

My understanding is he was injury free as an amateur and had two major injuries when he turned pro.  Supercross  is not his friend.  Seems like bad luck, not lack of skill that sidelined him.  I'm hoping he gets told to work his way back, not earn your contract.  He could be one f the next good 250 riders.

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kev_XR said:

Can't Like that statement, though I think it is correct.

He has a lot of fans back in his home area.  Friends have been following him for years.

My understanding is he was injury free as an amateur and had two major injuries when he turned pro.  Supercross  is not his friend.  Seems like bad luck, not lack of skill that sidelined him.  I'm hoping he gets told to work his way back, not earn your contract.  He could be one f the next good 250 riders.

He's another rider not starting off well and has great potential, seems to compound itself with some riders.

I hate to say, I believe he returned one sx race and broke or cracked his femur in practices or qualifying?

• Like 1