who's this guy?

22 minutes ago, lowmass said:

#74 Taft in the 250 class. Whos this guy? For a rookie was impressed by his speed and confidence

He was Forkners and Sextons competition in amateurs but just a tick slower.  He is real fast but has had injuries.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheWeez said:

It's Taft. #74 in the 250 class.

2 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

Yeah, I concur. That was Taft.....#74......in the 250 class. Definitely who that was.

yea but.....are you sure?

2 hours ago, GBowman said:

He was Forkners and Sextons competition in amateurs but just a tick slower.  He is real fast but has had injuries.  

Hes got game for sure. "Injuries"  what do ya know ? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Havingfun said:

I thought he broke his femur first race back.. :thinking:

Can't Like that statement, though I think it is correct.

He has a lot of fans back in his home area.  Friends have been following him for years.

My understanding is he was injury free as an amateur and had two major injuries when he turned pro.  Supercross  is not his friend.  Seems like bad luck, not lack of skill that sidelined him.  I'm hoping he gets told to work his way back, not earn your contract.  He could be one f the next good 250 riders.

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kev_XR said:

Can't Like that statement, though I think it is correct.

He has a lot of fans back in his home area.  Friends have been following him for years.

My understanding is he was injury free as an amateur and had two major injuries when he turned pro.  Supercross  is not his friend.  Seems like bad luck, not lack of skill that sidelined him.  I'm hoping he gets told to work his way back, not earn your contract.  He could be one f the next good 250 riders.

He's another rider not starting off well and has great potential, seems to compound itself with some riders.

I hate to say, I believe he returned one sx race and broke or cracked his femur in practices or qualifying?

• Like 1