ODI lock-on grips for Beta? Do they fit?

Can anyone confirm whether these lock-on grips will work with the Beta 2-stroke? 2017 250RR to be exact.  I called ODI to ask and they said they don't have one made for the Beta yet, but mentioned they only tested to see if any of the current cams would fit on the EFI 4 strokes.  He said the CAM D meant for the KTMs use to fit with the older models.  I just want to confirm that it will on the new 2-strokes before ordering.   

I am unable to confirm this though I also heard the KTM 2T work.  I have one ready to go on but haven't worn through my stock ones yet. #ImCheap lol

Edited by RhinofromWA

8 minutes ago, RhinofromWA said:

I am unable to confirm this though I also heard the KTM 2T work.  I have one ready to go on but haven't worn through my stock ones yet. #ImCheap lol

Dammit Rhino.. I need you to go out to the shop, pull off your old throttle and confirm for me ;) 

• Like 1

Yes they 2t lock on grips (Emig version) will fit a 2t Beta. We have used them in the past. 

9 minutes ago, ccullins said:

Yes they 2t lock on grips (Emig version) will fit a 2t Beta. We have used them in the past. 

Any idea if the MX V2 half waffle version will fit? Id assume they do because of using the same Cam system.. but just want to make sure.

I ended up ordering the MX V2 waffle style lock on grips.  With KX high bend bars.  Ill report back on the fitment for anyone that is curious.  On RMATV, i just ordered a set for a 16' 2 stroke KTM, since Beta wasn't listed.  Ironically, Beta was listed for the Emig style version.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NW_drZ said:

Any idea if the MX V2 half waffle version will fit? Id assume they do because of using the same Cam system.. but just want to make sure.

I actually didn't know there was another version of lock on besides the Emig. I would assume those would work too.