My KTM 500exc LA Barstow to Vegas set up

Realized that I never made this video public on my Youtube channel, so I did and figured I would share with you. The video was made the day after I came back from LAB2V 2016, before I even washed the bike haha. Let me know what you think and if you have any questions about my set up.

Helpful info for a guy like me who will be doing the LA-B-V for the first time this year.  Thanks.  I must admit tho, I laughed out loud at some of your "modest" comments!!

1 hour ago, yzernie said:

Helpful info for a guy like me who will be doing the LA-B-V for the first time this year.  Thanks.  I must admit tho, I laughed out loud at some of your "modest" comments!!

Haha Thanks! Trust me, I have learned a lot after buying this bike and have put it through a lot. LAB2V is a great ride and a ton of riders that will have your back if you need help for whatever reason. I would suggest finding a partner(s) of equal riding pace so together you can hold a good flow to stay on time. Another killer ride I would highly suggest to look into happens next month, Big Bear Trail ride. Fun for any level of rider and again a ton of great people all on the same adventure! 

My first serious dual sport in 48+ years of riding and having a ton of fun.  Lots to learn but I'm getting there.  I like the idea of the bags to get the weight off the body. 

The BB ride looks like a lot of fun and I'd like to try and do it.  Just depends on what the CEO has planned for that weekend.