Thursday the 1st?! Silverwood morning ride?

If the Doc clears me tomorrow to be able to ride I'll go....as long as you don't do any of that ball busting, bike thrashing, forge your own trail to nowhere crap like those other fools do.  lol

Edited by yzernie

Doc says no riding until I'm done with the medications in about a week or so.

6 minutes ago, Airboss/oc said:

I'm riding with the "Old Guys" Saturday over in Cleveland forrest

Which "Old Guys" ?  If you are riding with guys from TT these days it's a 50/50 change they are old guys.  LOL

those damn old guys.  they need to stop every 30 minutes to take a leak, drink up gerital.  diaper change.  nap. wheew.  glad i'm young

• Like 1

Depends  Ride all day and adds padding to the seat. https://www.depend.com/mens-solutions?WT.mc_id=DEP_Paid-Search_Gen15_EN-US_DEP-G&ReferralCode=DEP-GENENU-PA-ORG-201542&WT.srch=1

Plummer Dave told me once that many years ago he would sometimes ride with a guy that had a urine bag but when we road he would get rid of the bag and run the hose down his OTB pants and out behind his heal.  He said he had to be careful not to ride to close because sometimes there would be a bit of spray

• Like 3

He couldn't just stop for a couple minutes and take a leak??

giphy.gif

On 6/1/2017 at 3:01 PM, bnr said:

Depends  Ride all day and adds padding to the seat. https://www.depend.com/mens-solutions?WT.mc_id=DEP_Paid-Search_Gen15_EN-US_DEP-G&ReferralCode=DEP-GENENU-PA-ORG-201542&WT.srch=1

Plummer Dave told me once that many years ago he would sometimes ride with a guy that had a urine bag but when we road he would get rid of the bag and run the hose down his OTB pants and out behind his heal.  He said he had to be careful not to ride to close because sometimes there would be a bit of spray

did he install the plumbing?

• Like 1