Jump to content

The Honda Pogo Sticks...

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, 150dirtcomber said:

Not to dampen your fun but McAdoo hit neutral

Clearly that fact has no place in the spirit of Pro Forum brand bashing ;)

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 150dirtcomber said:

Not to dampen your fun but McAdoo hit neutral

 

And if you knew anything about Honda's you would know that hitting natural while at speed triggers the rider ejection feature built into the ECU

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 150dirtcomber said:

Not to dampen your fun but McAdoo hit neutral

His crash at GH was just fugly to watch.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, meyermetal said:

 

And if you knew anything about Honda's you would know that hitting natural while at speed triggers the rider ejection feature built into the ECU

I can't even read the txt with that avatar, my eyes keep focusing on the left side of the screen.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Havingfun said:

I can't even read the txt with that avatar, my eyes keep focusing on the left side of the screen.

What text?? Lol..

Edited by morphrider
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The two Roczen crashes were completely his fault and not the bikes. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilentAssassin II said:

Funny how once KTM came out with their aer fork and topped the Honda that Honda went back to springs..

One of these days Honda will put some other stuff back in the forks along with the SPRINGS! You know, like some oil, maybe some valves for the oil to squirt through, maybe a shim stack or two... Just a thought as they have the spring part figured out. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GBowman said:

The two Roczen crashes were completely his fault and not the bikes. 

Shocker.... You are a David Pingree level Roczen hater.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GoRide2 said:

Shocker.... You are a David Pingree level Roczen hater.

Explain to me what the bike did wrong. 

I dare anyone to explain what the bike did wrong. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GBowman said:

Explain to me what the bike did wrong. 

I dare anyone to explain what the bike did wrong. 

What it did wrong is not being a KTM. 

&%$#@! yes, we are reaching new levels of swinging in here.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SilentAssassin II said:

Funny how once KTM came out with their aer fork and topped the Honda that Honda went back to springs..

I thought it was Honda gave up on their air fork since their pro riders and the public hated them.  Stack them next to the 23" front wheels and 20" inch front wheels.  And the air forks of the 80s.

At the same time WP figured out how to make an air fork that didn't suck.  Plus, it helps keep the e-start KTM lighter than anything from Japan. Ironic timing.

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×