Short Sleeve Jersey? Where to Find?

I want to get a new riding jersey.  My old one was a Klim that had a seam above the elbow where you could cut the sleeves off and it wouldn't unravel.  I've been looking at various websites, and all I see are long sleeve jerseys.  Anybody know where to buy a short sleeve?

While I'm at it - does anyone sell PLAIN jerseys - like solid color?  All the modern jerseys look like ghetto Christmas trees.  If I pay money for something, I really don't want to see the name of the company across my chest - unless they are sponsoring me.

Go to Wal-Mart or any sporting goods store, and buy a short sleeve Under Armour type shirt. Mtn bike retailers also sell short sleeve shirts that have moisture wicking properties.....that's what I wear when it's hot.

If you don't want a name skip MX jerseys and listen to above posts. 

I like Dickeys long sleeve sweat wicking shirts. Limbs tear up my forearms. They make them in short sleeve too. 

Seven makes a two piece jersey with a long sleeve undershirt and a tanktop of sorts that goes over it. They don't look that bad.

haven't found one recently. i was given a mid 90s thor set by my friend that included and a short sleeve and long sleeve jersey with the pants that i like wearing more than my TLD air stuff. best bet would be shop around on ebay for used stuff