Hi everyone,

I own a BMW F650 Funduro that I would like to customize a bit to make it dirt-ready. I saw another Funduro for sale that had a great looking fender on it, I emailed the guy and he said he didn't know the brand (previous owner put it on) but he was willing to share some pictures. I would like to know whether someone here recognizes the fender?

Thanks in advance,

Kokosmakroon

IMG_7861.JPG

IMG_7862.JPG

$_85 (1).JPG

$_85 (6).JPG

$_85.JPG

$_85 (8).JPG

Thanks for the suggestins but I haven't found it yet. It has a pretty characteristic dent in the middle and some weird 'arms' on the side. Hoping that someone will recognize it! :)

Wow that comes really close! That might be it!! That's the standard fender on the yz250? Do you by any chance have any idea what the 'arms' are on my photos? I looks like there is a tie-wrap that holds it in place, it's really strange...

7 minutes ago, Kokosmakroon said:

Wow that comes really close! That might be it!! That's the standard fender on the yz250? Do you by any chance have any idea what the 'arms' are on my photos? I looks like there is a tie-wrap that holds it in place, it's really strange...

Arms? Looks like someone zip tied spare levers to it. Acutely I think the fender is off a 97' judging by the dark blue 

Edited by Motox367
  • Like 2

Hahaha you're right! Thanks a lot! Now the search for this fender has begun :) hope they sell them somewhere in EU.