GYTR TC II Silencer (250X)

So I spent a fair amount of time rippin up and down trails yesterday with both the OEM and GYTR silencer. Now I've been told the GYTR is not designed for the 250X but what I can tell you is that IMO there is no noticeable change in performance. It took riding the bike with both pipes on same day in same terrain to really be able to come to that conclusion. So for now I think I'm going to just go ahead and run the TCII..........

I would like to try a gnarly pipe as well but I'm not fronting the money for one where I only plan on hanging onto this bike for about another yr or so at the most. Curious though if anyone has tried it on a 250X (GYTR TCII/Gnarly)?

• Like 1

Just had a similar thread not long ago..I agree the silencers don't really matter on the X.. I haven't run the gytr tc2 but have the Fmf tc2, pc 296, stock yz and stock YZx silencers..   As far as the Gnarly pipe, it definitely makes noticeable a difference  with any of the silencers compared to stock pipe...

2 hours ago, Nevada Al said:

Just had a similar thread not long ago..I agree the silencers don't really matter on the X.. I haven't run the gytr tc2 but have the Fmf tc2, pc 296, stock yz and stock YZx silencers..   As far as the Gnarly pipe, it definitely makes noticeable a difference  with any of the silencers compared to stock pipe...

So you're running the Gnarly?

Edited by Wrfrk

I'm running a Gnarly/PC 296 combo on my 250X. The silencer does not seem to make much if any difference compared to stock but is legal and cheaper than the FMF s/a. The Gnarly pipe works great along with the PV mod which I consider absolutely essential.