Crazy day at Glen Helen!

Old news.  Where ya been since Saturday afternoon?? :rolleyes:

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, yzernie said:

Old news.  Where ya been since Saturday afternoon?? :rolleyes:

I am not breaking news, I try and give a different view.  A behind the scenes look at how things work, or how I see them.

• Like 1

Lots of people like to rag, but I appreciate the perspective whether I agree with it or not.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Lots of people like to rag, but I appreciate the perspective whether I agree with it or not.

Thanks!  Wouldn't expect everybody to agree with me, that's no fun.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Not ragging at all.  Some good natured ball busting.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, yzernie said:

I know, I wasn't referring to you at all.  I think some here just like to take shots at Chris for some reason.  

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, yzernie said:

I am all for a good argument.  If you have thin skin, don't post articles for everyone to judge....?  I do reserve the right to change my opinion if I get new information.  I am all for a logical debate.

The haters always read my stuff and I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read my articles.

• Like 2

I am all for a good argument.  If you have thin skin, don't post articles for everyone to judge....  I do reserve the right to change my opinion if I get new information.  I am all for a logical debate.
The haters always read my stuff and I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read my articles.

Who's Chris Cooksey?
  • Like 5

Great read!  I love the behind the scenes stuff.  I laughed out loud when I read the part about the Jeff Matiasevich comment, good stuff.  :lol:

Many weren't around then, those guys did not like each other, but it made for some good racing for one or two years until Matiasevich seemed to drop off the edge of the Earth and went over to race in Japan.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jcm3 said:

Great read!  I love the behind the scenes stuff.  I laughed out loud when I read the part about the Jeff Matiasevich comment, good stuff.  :lol:

Many weren't around then, those guys did not like each other, but it made for some good racing for one or two years until Matiasevich seemed to drop off the edge of the Earth and went over to race in Japan.

The hate is real.....

I did hear some rumors at Glen Helen:

- Cooper is frustrated with the Yamaha and pulled off out of spite in the 2nd moto

- Reed will be on JGR next year

- Wilson signed for next year 

- Zach O  and Hill will stay on a 250's next year, although Hill wants a 450 ride.

• Like 1

What's Webb unhappy with specifically? Won't they let him set it up his way ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris Cooksey said:

I did hear some rumors at Glen Helen:

- Cooper is frustrated with the Yamaha and pulled off out of spite in the 2nd moto

- Reed will be on JGR next year

- Wilson signed for next year 

- Zach O  and Hill will stay on a 250's next year, although Hill wants a 450 ride.

I meant to start a thread asking if anyone knew what happened to Webb in the second moto, so thanks for that info.  

He could not have been happy after 10th in the first moto, either.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2017 at 0:04 PM, wes513v said:

Who's Chris Cooksey?

I think I met him once, when he took my order at In & Out.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, mog said:

What's Webb unhappy with specifically? Won't they let him set it up his way ?

He has ridden the 2018 and apparently it's much better.  My personal opinion. this is more on him than Yamaha.  He worked on his outdoor setup after his shoulder injury in Supercross.  The engineers can get you whatever you want, but the riders need to know what they want.  Jeremy Martin is a perfect example of taking a bike he didn't like and telling the team what he needed.  Now the Honda looks good.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BBA said:

I think I met him once, when he took my order at In & Out.

Erroneous! I am a greeter at Wal-Mart.

• Like 4