Front forks , Swushh, sound hitting whoops hard.

I noticed this weekend when I nail a whoop hard there is a Swushh sound that comes from the forks. Performance is fine, no leaks at seals.

Average whoops no sound, just when I nail deep one hard, probley a close bottom of the fork.

12 minutes ago, ttreewalkerr said:

I noticed this weekend when I nail a whoop hard there is a Swushh sound that comes from the forks. Performance is fine, no leaks at seals.

Average whoops no sound, just when I nail deep one hard, probley a close bottom of the fork.

Probably have to list the year of the bike. But my 16' makes a noise on hard hits. 

Lol,,, it's a 2002 wr426. Yz Acerbis 3.4 tank with yz seat. Full rebuild on motor, toasted crank bearing 2 yrs ago, then 5th gear went out, so tore it back down. So gonna keep it, 2 kicks cold, 1 kick hot.

Now that you mention pipe isn't loud enough,,,,,, I did put in fresh pack and have a new helmet.
I am probably just hearing it now.

Might be fluid cavitation. Do you notice it on the compression stroke or just as it starts to rebound?

Has the fork oil been changed recently and/or any custom work for your weight or riding style?

Seemed like compression stroke.
I did have some fluid leak from seal,, I used the mylar seal tool and got dirt out of seal,, I added an ounce, rode fine.