Any other OEM replacements available for XL600R AC Regulator & the Rectifier??

I think my AC regulator is shot on my XL600R.  Of course a new one #31410-HA5-671 is NLA, but does an XR600R #31400-MN1-680 one work?

And the Regulator Rectifier still seems good, but it get's super hot.  Replacement #31600-KG0-000 is also NLA, is there another Honda part you could use in case that thing goes out?

RM Stator.com. $69. XL600R regulator / rectifier.

Edited by JoeRC51

1 hour ago, mcma111 said:

I have one of them. Got a pic of whet ya need?

Thanks, it's the finned one with the little bullet plugs

s-l500.jpg

Maybe you can help since I already tried a used one.  Started the bike up, gave it a rev, and the headlight, neutral light, and high beam indicator got bright and they all went out.  Bulbs are all fine, so started chasing things down once I got a functioning multimeter.  

The old AC regulator showed no continuity, but the used one I got showed some.  Swapped it in and the headlight and neutral indicator still doesn't work, but the High Beam Indicator now lights up, lol.  Tested the switch and everything seems fine, the one thing I found was voltage to the headlight was very low.  Around 5 volts with the old Reg and maybe got to 8 or 9 with the used one.  Not anywhere near 13.  

Stator puts out good voltage to the battery and all the circuits show continuity, so I guess regulators can get weak or something?

Yes, those I cleaned, or at least the one single ground this bike seems to have.  Took it off and wire brushed it.  Dielectric grease in the connectors is the only thing I've yet to do.