Alright, so I've been riding for 7 years now, and can easily keep up with B racers. I had recently let go of my old bike, a Honda 150r, and am in the market for a new bike. I am 5'9 and weight about 138 pounds. I really can't decide between a 125sx, 144mx (TM racing, I got a dealer for it), yz 125, yz250, 250sx and of course, all the 250 4t, besides Suzuki. I will ride the trail but mostly track, 3/5times I will be riding track. I need a fast bike and can modify it if necessary.

Which one would you recommend me?

Any information or suggestions will be appreciated.

Edited by Africa328

But which one? I like the honda, but it goes off the power quickly, do you think modifications would help that?

Yz250f or 250sxf - if you have the budget for a 16. 

You will spend alot of money trying to get the extra HPs on jap brand 250s.

Want to shit your pants? 250sx. 

On 5/30/2017 at 11:43 PM, Africa328 said:

But which one? I like the honda, but it goes off the power quickly, do you think modifications would help that?

Is money a problem,Cause they're not all the same price! How much can you afford?

6 minutes ago, ThrustWasher said:

Is money a problem,Cause they're not all the same price! How much can you afford?

Don't want to sound spoiled, but money is not a problem, at all.

1 hour ago, Africa328 said:

Don't want to sound spoiled, but money is not a problem, at all.

That't doesn't sound spoiled, If you work for it then you should reward yourself. I'd go with the 250 4T out of the choices you listed!

• Like 1