Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

PNW Enduro on YouTube

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone I'm just getting started with my YouTube channel PNW Enduro I hope to put out a new video every week or two. Please check it out, your feedback is appreciated and if you like it make sure to subscribe and share! 

I have 3 clips so far this is the latest...

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, PNW Enduro said:

Hey everyone I'm just getting started with my YouTube channel PNW Enduro I hope to put out a new video every week or two. Please check it out, your feedback is appreciated and if you like it make sure to subscribe and share! 

I have 3 clips so far this is the latest...

 

I'm in Squamish and that looks like the lower mainland?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, filterx said:

I'm in Squamish and that looks like the lower mainland?

This one is mostly Mcnutt, a few clips in the intro are Vedder. I have some upcoming stuff planned in Squamish when I get the chance as well. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some highlights from last weekends race the 69th annual Piston Run. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 4 some harder trails on one of the local mountains featuring a rock section on the side of a cliff with a safety net to catch you if you fall. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great videos man, Are you planning on coming to the Tree Hugger in September? Gonna be a gnarly one, we have a lack of volunteers so we are leaving the trail tough lol. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2017 at 7:28 PM, OscarFox said:

Keep em coming man! 

Thanks for watching! 

On 7/6/2017 at 8:51 PM, TheLakeMonster said:

Great videos man, Are you planning on coming to the Tree Hugger in September? Gonna be a gnarly one, we have a lack of volunteers so we are leaving the trail tough lol. 

 

I would like to make it out, have not had a chance to ride there yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 5 we head up to Bear Creek OHV area for a guided tour from local expert rider Megan Leigh Griffiths. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2017 at 8:51 PM, TheLakeMonster said:

Great videos man, Are you planning on coming to the Tree Hugger in September? Gonna be a gnarly one, we have a lack of volunteers so we are leaving the trail tough lol. 

 

With only 5 races left on the calendar, I think a lot of people will be coming... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes it pays off to get off the beaten path and explore. In Episode 6 I find a fantastic alpine trail with sunning views. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PNW Enduro said:

Sometimes it pays off to get off the beaten path and explore. In Episode 6 I find a fantastic alpine trail with sunning views. 

 

 

I do not expect you to reveal where this is exactly in the forum but there are some familiar looking peaks in the background but I'm at a bit of a loss as to where this is. If you so desire to let me, feel free to shoot me a PM 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 8 Riding Switchbacks and Rocks in the Mountains and testing the Lectron carb at 8000'.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 11 taking a look back at the race season and checking out one of the areas that was closed all summer due to the extended dry spell and risk of forest fires. Cooler fall weather and some rain has all of the areas back open but some of them still need a lot of clean up. 

  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...