2008 RM 125 CDI OHMS VALUE

I own Hard Labor Creek Off Road Park in Chipley , FL. and we service a lot of our riders bikes . We have a 2002 RM 125 in the shop which has a new eng. It holds perfect vacuum when we tested it.

The problem it has is when you first turn the throttle it is weak and than a hair more and it comes on strong. We have checked the usual stuff , pilot , main jets , coil , grounds wire harness reeds, ect. How ever when I put a timing light on it ,  it dose not advance at all until it revs .  So I need to test the stator and most of all the CDI for OHM VALUES. However we can not find any correct tables for it . Can any one help?? Thanks, Dexter

I unfortunately dont have an ohms value, but have you checked the hoses for a pinhole air leak? Also, it sounds like it could be a timing issue to me, but i'm a newb to two stroke dirt bike motors. I have built alot of seadoo two strokes but theyre a bit different. Is it set at 0, or at 5 degrees btdc? My understanding is it should be at 5deg btdc. Just a thought. I'm interested in the outcome so please post when you figure it out.