CP377 time baby

4 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Maybe it's something he can do better at

Yeah 7th place in the nationals last year despite coming in recovering from an injury and missing 3 rounds due to injury. He was terrible. 

But yay for DEANO! in this weak ass field 

6 minutes ago, GoRide2 said:

Yeah 7th place in the nationals last year despite coming in recovering from an injury and missing 3 rounds due to injury. He was terrible. 

But yay for DEANO! in this weak ass field 

He did well in the nationals, but got blown out in supercross......something everyone says he's better at

17 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

He did well in the nationals, but got blown out in supercross......something everyone says he's better at

He's not better at SX. He can ride anything he wants at a top level but his body is &%$#@!ed and he is well aware of that.  He feels SX is dangerous 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

He won't win that title. Isn't Justin Brayton racing that series? If so, there's your winner.

Cp would wipe the floor with brayton outdoors. Even at the 80% effort he's been putting into the motos for the past 4 years. 

But it no I don't think brayton is racing 

Hope Kamloops doesn't eat up CP.

I don't think a 10th place Moto guy is enough to win the title in Canada. People underestimate how tough the series is and how deep the talent pool is. It's great racing and right around the corner from me. 

• Like 1