• Announcements

• Bryan Bosch

VIDEO RIDING TIP!   11/15/2017

How to ride rutted corners with Garrahan Off-Road Training

PDXSmitty

Northern Oregon ATV riders needed

2 posts in this topic

Hello!  We do market research and need a group of ATV enthusiasts in the Northern part of Oregon to give us opinions and feedback on ATV riding and ATV gear.  WE ARE NOT SELLING ANYTHING!!!!!  This is pure market research and there is compensation for participating.  Anyone interested please reply and/or pass along to any other riders you know that may be interested. Thanks!

mikes@sasquatchagency.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Bryan Bosch
      A young man was killed Saturday morning in Buena Vista while participating in a competition with its cuadratrack. The incident occurred at approximately 10:00 , as reported close to the family of the victim people. The deceased is identified as an athlete José Miguel Barrientos Vaca Diez, who is the son of a renowned Santa Cruz singer.

• By bbix_211
      I want to start racing hare scrambles next year but I need some start knowledge before I do so. I will either be on a YFZ 450r or a TRX 450r. I get that hare scrambles start from a dead engine but how do I actually start the quad and get going like what gear should I start the quad in and that kind of stuff if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Also how do you use the clutch in the corners for a better drive in the corners?
    • By bbix_211
      I want to start racing hare scrambles next year but I need some start knowledge before I do so. I will either be on a YFZ 450r or a TRX 450r. I get that hare scrambles start from a dead engine but how do I actually start the quad and get going like what gear should I start the quad in and that kind of stuff if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Also how do you use the clutch in the corners for a better drive in the corners?
    • By mdubahya
      Howdy!  My 14yo son and I are driving from Utah to Portland, and are looking for a spot roughly halfway, or slightly more than half way that has a cool spot to camp with some fun singletrack nearby.  We were eyeing up the La Grande area, wondering about Breshears or Mt. Emily.   My son is a capable rider, but not ready for over the top hard, or super long sections of challenges - gets bored on double track roads (thankfully, cuz I do too!!).  Does anyone know of a cool spot where we could stop off for a day and get a nice ride in?