How long is gas and premix good for?

I'm sure it's fine.

Life of gas depends a lot of how you store it, where, and the conditions. It can either last awhile with no observable difference, or could get condensation and other crap in it. 

Depends on the can too if I recall.

16 hours ago, ScrewMx_Hd said:

Currently have 103 octane fuel mixed with amsoil dominator, has been sitting for about two weeks. still good to use?

Depends on a number of things. Ethanol content? Plastic or metal container? If a metal container, is it directly on a concrete slab? Metal containers sitting on concrete slabs will condensate inside the container. Is the container sealed well? From a busy gas station or some slow station in the sticks? Sometimes gas sits for a long time in the holding tanks at gas stations. Sometimes theres water in tanks as well. Now obviously you're not getting 103 at a pump so some of this doesn't apply but my point here is that theres no real way to tell with out busting out some testing equipment. You should be fine unless the container's been open the whole time. If the bikes empty, put a little bit in and go ride for 15min and see how the bike does. 

3 hours ago, CDNSXV said:

Adding 2-stroke oil to fuel doesn't change the equation.  Its the fuel that may go bad, not the oil.  Fuel should be fine for a few months at least.

This. Since '99. for health issues I have had pre-mix set for three to ten months several times. BUT! I add one ounce of Sea Foam to EVERY batch of mix and have since the early nineties. Never ever a single issue.

1 minute ago, YHGEORGE said:

This. Since '99. for health issues I have had pre-mix set for three to ten months several times. BUT! I add one ounce of Sea Foam to EVERY batch of mix and have since the early nineties. Never ever a single issue.

Seafoam does good things?, I can't judge other products because seafoam hasn't given me a reason too

A month from when you got it is safe, I try not to use anything beyond that. I have though and the bike runs fine. I store my fuel container up off the floor, on top of a plastic bucket in the garage. Add fuel conditioner WHEN you get the fuel if your paranoid and can't be bothered to get fresh stuff

I buy 114 octane to mix in with my 92 ethanol free. It takes me about 3 months to use 5 gallons. I never had any issues or problems. If gas is stored properly and does not contain ethanol it will last a while. They sell 32oz bottles of premix that can be stored for a year or longer.