What up TT I need some help on deciding on what to get a dirt bike or a quad… I will be riding mostly gavel/sand pits, hitting jumps, popping wheelies, a little of racing and bush riding I've owned a few 4x4 quads and a dirt bike before but I'm talking racing quads vs a dirt bike I was thinking of a 250f or a 125 or an ltr 450 need some answers fellas 

Started on dirt bikes, went to quads (still have trx450r), came back to dirt bikes and am not going back to quads. Dirt bikes are more versatile IMO. But at the end of the day, this is totally a subjective thing. What do you want to ride? Two wheels or 4 wheels? Are you going to be riding with a group alot? If so, what do they have? 

TBH the sole reason I still have my quad is to take chicks for rides and take them to scenic views in hopes of fooling around in the woods... which surprisingly works out pretty regularly. I can't stand someone on the back of a dirt bike otherwise I'd sell the quad in a heart beat. 

• Like 2

On 6/1/2017 at 0:04 PM, Red800rider said:

I may have to get a quad........emoji7.png

i am beginning to see the value of a quad.  Think that trick will work for balding 50+ year olds?  It will save me having to buy a Vette for my mid-life crisis!

• Like 1