Should I buy a 2010 rmx 450x

Should i buy a 2010 rmx450z with 2000 kms on it or a 2013 rmz 250 with 30 hrs on it, someone help me pls

How much do you weigh? What type of riding do you do? Has the RMX been taken care of, rebuilt? Whats your goal?

75 kg, eduro little bit of racing, its from a dealer so they say it as been taken care of, no rebulid. what a 2015 one with 3000kms 

Are you an expert, intermediate or novice? How long have you been riding?

Tough decision. Tight woods riding and MX at your weight the 250 should do the job, thats just my opinion. However, You wont run out of power with the RMX. Your also adding like 40lbs of bike with the 450. 450 more fun IMO.

You should try to ride both and base your decision off of that. Very hard to tell someone what to buy. 

• Like 1

As much as I like the RMX I think that the 250 would be better for you (weigh wise) and for how you plan on riding it.  Just so you know, I've always felt that everyone should ride the smallest bike that they can get that'll still do the job.  Excessive weight and power is just something that takes away from the fun, and it could lead to injuries.  Besides even though it may not matter but if you get the 250 and ride with someone that has a 450 and you get dusted you can always blame the bike.  BUT if you stick with him or *GASP* out ride him ~ well then you can claim superior riding skills!

• Like 1