Chinook Pass Opens June 9th

I've lived near Chinook Pass most of my life, but as far as I can recall didn't cross it until 2 years ago. I felt a sense of shame... No more will I take these kinds of gifts for granted. Back in April and May I got to ooh and aah all over the Western USA. I'm making up for many years of being a golftard/couch potato.  

• Like 1

This is the second latest opening of the pass since 1974 when it opened on the 12th of June.

Much quieter around here ( 30 miles east) when the pass is closed; wish it were closed year round but that would take some serious climate change.... Then where would we ride?

15 hours ago, KaToomTime said:

Ok so where did bike #3 come from? Early dad's day present or did I miss something?

I have had the 350 for almost 2 years. I bought the 300 and 450 last September. The 350 is either being sold or going to the glue factory in August...she nearly bit my finger off from jealousy and I have only enough stable room and hay for two horses.  

• Like 3

Damn. Snow starts at 4500 feet. The top lake ice and snow still. 

Was going to take the 450 up but decided to have my first non moto weekend in many many months... took my two youngest kids with in the truck and had lunch on the way at Wally's 

IMG_1291.JPG.9f4320fa946d33abbfd65de0126103e1.JPGIMG_1295.JPG.d3ab9f39fc18ccdf4118de6dc2268083.JPG

• Like 2