Cooper Webb/Factory Yamaha

22 hours ago, Monk said:

Barcia is on a Suzuki, he ain't magically faster... And neither would Webb. They expect they should be front runners but they aren't, so it's much easier to blame the bike... Same deal with JS7, blames the bike and gets on a Suzuki, nothing changed... 

yes sir!!!

100% Rider

0% Bike

Talent and hard work rule!!

True story!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wessmen said:

Well, something got to be wrong. 

You simply dont dominate MX2 (Yamaha) and then loses it all in big bike class for no reason. 

Webb never Dominated. He had a big mouth. The kid Walked around liked hit shit didin't stink.  People treat him as if he were  RC, RV or Stew.  

Webb was over hyped.  Period, end of story!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wes513v said:

Umm, Wilson agreed to ride it for just a bike and some parts, so Squid once again is wrong. Don't take his bait.

Huh, not sure why it quoted this but, oh well, Squid is still wrong.

Its so funny how your spin works...  Remember when you guys were claiming he went out and bought the bike????   

If i was so wrong yamaha wouldn't be a one horse team...  ITS THE BIKE. 

Edited by KTMRider4Life

16 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Its so fummy how your spin works...  remember when you guys were claiming he went out and bought the bike????   

If i was so wrong yamaha wouldn't be a one horse team...  ITS THE BIKE. 

It's never the Bike. The rider has to work with the techs to find His best setting. After that it is up to the rider to get out there and earn their money.  When all else fails then you go to the money move and blame the bike. 

Honda was shit before and after RC,

Kawi was shit before RV and up to the point Tomac got wins.

KTM was shit until they Got Dungey.

JGR sucked on Blue and now they suck on Yellow.

The bottom line is if you don''t have the rider then the bike is going to be junk. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GBowman said:

Who is no RV or Dungey.

Why are you such a tomac hater all of a sudden? He has his mental pressure issues but as a rider he is on that level 

1 hour ago, RMZ819 said:

It's never the Bike. The rider has to work with the techs to find His best setting. After that it is up to the rider to get out there and earn their money.  When all else fails then you go to the money move and blame the bike. 

Honda was shit before and after RC,

Kawi was shit before RV and up to the point Tomac got wins.

KTM was shit until they Got Dungey.

JGR sucked on Blue and now they suck on Yellow.

The bottom line is if you don''t have the rider then the bike is going to be junk. 

Yeah and the Yamaha has been trash since 2005

18 minutes ago, GoRide2 said:

08 & 09 were bad ass bikes.

I gotta side with KTM on this one.  Grant sort of proves the bike has  a lot to do with it.  In 07 he was lagging, he got the 08 frame & took off, was a different rider.  James rode the shit out of the 09 model & it's been downhill for Yamaha since in regards to racing professionally.  I know the 2010 was a POS cause a buddy of mine is very bad ass on a dirt bike & I watched him tuck the front end weekend after weekend.  Stopped keeping track what Yamaha was up to once I rode a zuk & sold my 08 yz450 so I could get a 2012 rmz450.  For the weekend the warrior there is nothing wrong with yamaha & they are solid AF.  My zuk performed better in corners & power was more manageable (note: I made that yz unrideable by doing too many hop ups) but other shit on that bike was cheap AF, rounding out hex heads, stripped the oil check bolt first time, flimsy materials in other areas.  

Edited by Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz said:

08 & 09 were bad ass bikes.

I gotta side with KTM on this one.  Grant sort of proves the bike has  a lot to do with it.  In 07 he was lagging, he got the 08 frame & took off, was a different rider.  James rode the shit out of the 09 model & it's been downhill for Yamaha since in regards to racing professionally.  I know the 2010 was a POS cause a buddy of mine is very bad ass on a dirt bike & I watched him tuck the front end weekend after weekend.  Stopped keeping track what Yamaha was up to once I rode a zuk & sold my 08 yz450 so I could get a 2012 rmz450.  For the weekend the warrior there is nothing wrong with yamaha & they are solid AF.  My zuk performed better in corners & power was more manageable (note: I made that yz unrideable by doing too many hop ups) but other shit on that bike was cheap AF, rounding out hex heads, stripped the oil check bolt first time, flimsy materials in other areas.  

They had carburetors 

28 minutes ago, GoRide2 said:

Why are you such a tomac hater all of a sudden? He has his mental pressure issues but as a rider he is on that level 

I'm no Tomac hater, I wanted him to win supercross. But fact is, hes 4 season in and has only won a few races. RV and Dungey both had multiple titles by now. 

• Like 2

Just now, GBowman said:

I'm no Tomac hater, I wanted him to win supercross. But fact is, hes 4 season in and has only won a few races. RV and Dungey both had multiple titles by now. 

Rv and Dungey were good but they can thank their lucky stars that james made such horrible choices 

• Like 3